Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shop of the Week: Stiletto Heights


My featured shop this week is Stiletto Heights. This shop features mixed media art by Jennifer Gordon. Her artwork has a seductive and timeless quality that I really love. All of her pieces are one of a kind, so you get a truly special and collectible piece of art. My favorite piece in her shop is called "Reach Into Your Page And Breath it Back". It's an 8" x 10" collage on a canvas panel. I love the deep greens and the softly alluring feel of this piece. Please visit this shop for many other great pieces of art!

5 comments:

stilettoheights said...

Thank You so much for featuring my shop this week.

You are doing a wonderful job with the features!

Also, I love your stuff too!!!

xoxo

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Love your little hats, love love! I got sent here by stilettoheights, whome I adore. I will be peeking in regulary, thanks!!!Vanessa

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Gorgeous images!!

Pange said...

Ohhh, I love Stiletto Heights! I've purchased from her shop before. ^_^

stilettoheights said...

thanks all for your comments, glad you found dear sushigirls blog!!!

by the wayher scarves are the best things EVER....I have not taken mine off in 2 days!!